You can apply by three methods :
- Obtain Information Brochure from the Institute by paying requisite amount.
- Download application form from the website (www.aimt.ac.in) fill it and send it with appropriate documents along with fee.
- Apply direct online link is available on the website (www.aimt.ac.in).
You can apply up to 31 Jan 2017 without late fees and Rs 200/- will be added after 31 Jan 2017 as late fee up to 28 Feb 2017.
You can submit your documents at the time of sending your application form either available OR At the time of GD&PI process (dates to be intimated later).
The test site code mentioned in your CAT Admit card is your centre code.
If you are sending your application through offline mode, than you can add more boxes as per your centre code.
There are two types of scholarship schemes:
- TATA Memorial Scholarship – Given to best two students in academics in first year amounting to Rs 20000/- & Rs 15000/- respectively.
- AGIF Scholarship – Extended to 25% of total strength amounting to Rs 40000/- per year on the basis of previous academic performance.
- Some more awards (COAS and Academic Excellence) are also given to students. For details refer to our website (www.aimt.ac.in) under the section of students activities.